Warm Cauliflower & Israeli Couscous Salad
Try out this easy to cook recipe for your healthy salad recipe menu. It is best suitable for quick meal ideas. Try it out some mayonnaise to enhance it's taste.
- Olive Oil Mister
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 Cup Israeli (Pearl) Couscous
- ¼ Cup Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Spray rimmed baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray. Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet; spray with additional cooking spray and sprinkle with salt to taste. Bake for 20 minutes, then stir in kalamata olives. Cook for 15-20 minutes more or until cauliflower is beginning to turn golden brown and olives have started to shrivel.
3. While cauliflower is roasting, bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Israeli couscous; return to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
4. Combine cauliflower and olives, couscous, and parsley in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Pour dressing over salad and stir to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||15.6 g|