Add a pinch of protein in your healthy desserts with this delicious recipe. It's easy to cook delicious recipe for a healthy dessert menu.
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Protein Powder
- 1/8 Cup Peanuts (Unsalted)
- 14 Cup Peanut Butter
- 14 Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 4 Pcs Medjool Dates (Pitted)
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together oats, protein powder and peanuts.
2. In a powerful blender, process until smooth peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water. Pour into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until combined. The batter will be quite thick. If you still see dry patches, add water by a tbsp and keep mixing.
3. Scoop the dough with a spoon, roll into golf size balls and flatten with your hands. Place on a prepared baking sheet and repeat this step until you run out of dough.
4. Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour and enjoy cold.
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|