Try out this most favorite of all time Indian food recipe for easy healthy food ideas. It's easy to cook and delicious Indian recipe. Try it out with some coriander leaves.
1. In a blender, add in maash dal, mong dal, chili flakes, chat masala, almonds, 2-3 tbsps of yogurt and salt. Blend them until smooth paste forms.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil on medium heat.
3. Now drop mixture in oil with the help of tbsp, to make a tbsp sized dahi bara.
4. Cook on medium low heat until light golden brown.
5. Transfer them in a bowl filled with water. Let them in the water for a minute then soak them and transfer to another bowl.
6. To make dahi bara masala; in a blender add chili flakes, cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Blend until powdered.
7. In a small saucepan, add imli, zeera, chili flakes, sugar, ginger powder and salt. Cook on medium low heat until the mixture is thick.
8. Add beaten yogurt on the dahi baras and then top with chutney and dahi bara masala.
|Total Carbohydrates||105.6 g|
|Total Fat||7.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||24.5 g|