1. In a large skillet, add in water and boil it on high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add soy beans and pour hot water on them. Let them soaked for about 1-2 hours.
3. After that, take out all the beans from water. Blend them in a blender until well grinded.
4. In a large skillet, again add in water with soy bean. Cook on a medium-low heat and stir continually for about half hour.
5. Strain the mixture with a cloth or with china dish.
6. Now mix in sugar and salt. Serve hot or cold.
|Total Carbohydrates||65.1 g|
|Total Fat||10 g|