This is easy non vegetarian soup recipe to add to your starters menu. Grab this healthy soup recipe to indulge in the aroma of delicious soup. Try with a pinch of black pepper.
1. In a large soup pot, heat the one tbsp of the olive oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the onion and cook till nearly translucent
3. Now add the garlic. Don't let the garlic brown and saute another couple of minutes.opped veggies, sauteing for just a minute or two.
5. Add the thyme an
r>d salt and pepper while sauteing.
6. Now put the veggies in the crock pot, add the tomatoes and broth.
7. Cook on low 7-9 hours (depending on your crock pot) or high 4-6 hours
|Total Carbohydrates||13.1 g|
|Total Fat||3.2 g|