Make this easy to cook and delicious recipes for your healthy desserts menu. Try adding some walnuts to taste it's best. Add some flavors to your delicious recipes menu.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, yogurt, egg white, milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
3. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add to yogurt mixture and mix to combine.
5. Fold in oats, raisins and cranberries.
6. Spread dough onto ungreased baking pan.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden browned.
8. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
9. Before serving, cut into bars.
|Total Carbohydrates||41.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g|