1. In a bowl, add cake mix, eggs, butter and water and mix well together.
2. After mixing it thoroughly, pour this mixture into the chocolate pie crust.
3. Bake according to the instructions on the packet, it should take about 20-25 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, mix chocolate mousse with milk and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. In another bowl, add vanilla and cream and whip until stiff peak is formed.
6. Once the cake is done let it cool down, top it up with chocolate mousse along with chocolate shavings and mixed berries.
7. This dish can be server immediately or can be served chilled.
|Total Fat||37.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||29.7 g|