1. Make Teriyaki sauce; in a bow, whisk together vinegar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, coconut sugar, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
2. Set aside.
3. Bring water to a boil in a pan.
4. Add noodles and cook for 15 minutes until tender.
5. Drain and set aside.
6. Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
7. Saute broccoli florets, celery, and 2 tbsps of Teriyaki sauce for about 10 minutes.
8. Add edamame and carrot and cook for 5 minutes.
;9. Add noodles and remaining Teriyaki sauce and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened.
10. Top with green onion.
11. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
|Total Fat||8.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||44.4 g|