- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Long-Grain Basmati Rice
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Crushed Saffron Threads
- ½ Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tsp Canola Oil
1. Bring water to a boil in a pan.
2. Add rice and cook for 10 minutes until tender.
4. Transfer to the bowl, add yogurt, salt, and saffron and mix to combine.
5. Melt butter in a pan.
6. Add oil and rice mixture to pan and saute for 5 minutes until downed.
7. Cover and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat.
8. Reduce temperature to medium-low.
9. Cook for more 20 minutes or until rice is tender on top and a golden crust forms on the bottom.
10. Cut into wedges and serve.
|Total Fat||6,8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||128 g|