1. Preboil the rice and spread them on the paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with food color.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add in eggs, cook and break into pieces.
4. In another frying pan, heat oil on medium heat and fry the chicken until golden brown.
5. In a skillet, add in rice, chicken, spring onions, chicken stock, salt, soy sauce and eggs.
6. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until done.
7. Serve hot.
|Total Carbohydrates||96.1 g|
|Total Fat||11.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|