1. Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
2. Add star anise and cinnamon stick and saute for about 1 minute or till fragrant.
3. Now, add oil and heat it. Add curry paste and cook, stirring continuously for about 1 minute.
4. Add onion and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add chicken and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients except cilantro and bring to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve hot with the garnishing of cilantro.
|Total Fat||67 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||45.1 g|