1. Heat canola oil in a cast iron skillet, depending on the size of the skillet the oil level should be at least 1 inch deep, to 350 F.
2. Place two egg yolks in a mixing bowl , add 1¼ cups of ice water and combine.
3. Add two cups of cake flour to the mix and combine slowly, so not to activate the gluten in the flour.
4. Coat the Cauliflower florets in the balance flour.
5. Dip the florets one by one in the batter and sink in the heated oil.
6. If the florets are not fully coated with batter, sprinkle some batter over it while they are frying.
7. Fry the florets until golden , about 3 minutes.
8. Remove pieces of loose batter from the oil with a slotted spoon.
9. Drain the florets on kitchen paper and serve immediately with a dipping sauce or seasoned salt.
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||100 g|