1. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil on medium heat. Add in onion, cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Add in cumin seeds and dry red chilies, cook for a minute until brown.
3. After that add in red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and tomatoes. Saute them for 2 minutes.
4. Now add in fenugreek leaves and water, cook on medium heat until water is absorbed completely.
5. Add in potatoes and remaining ½ cup water. Cook on medium heat until potatoes are well cooked.
6. Serve in a plater.
|Total Fat||7.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||30.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.9 g|