Try to make out this delicious Indian food recipe for healthy meal ideas. Make your meals interesting with this amazing dish. It tastes best when served hot with maple syrup.
1. Grind the soaked chana dal into a coarse paste adding a little water if required.
2. Add the fenugreek leaves, spinach, carrot, curry leaves, ginger, green chilies & salt & mix well.
3. Just before serving, add the curds & fruit salt & mix well.
4. Divide the batter into 4 equal portions, spread one portion of the batter on a non-stick pan & make a pancake of approx. 125 mm. (5-34;) diameter
5. Cook on a slow flame till both sides are golden brown, drizzling a little oil if required.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes.
|Total Carbohydrates||23.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||15.9 g|