Try out this non vegetarian recipe for a delicious meal idea. It's a easy yummy healthy recipe. It's great to start your day with nutritious healthy meals.
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add prawns, sprinkle with the salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes until longer pink.
3. Transfer to a bowl.4. Add wine to the same pan and bring to a boil.
5. Add tomatoes, garlic, olives, capers, anchovy fillets, lemon zest, parsley, basil and red pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Return the prawns to the pan and toss well to coat.
|Total Fat||7.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||6.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g|