Try out this non vegetarian recipe for a delicious meal idea. It's a easy yummy healthy recipe. It's great to start your day with nutritious healthy meals.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1¼ Pounds Prawns
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Dry White Wine
- 2 Tomatoes Peeled & Seeded Then Diced
- 3 Garlic Clove Minced
- ¼ Cup Olives (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Capers (Chopped)
- 6 Anchovy Fillets Cut Into Strips
- 1 Tbsp Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- ½ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add prawns, sprinkle with the salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes until longer pink.
3. Transfer to a bowl.4. Add wine to the same pan and bring to a boil.
5. Add tomatoes, garlic, olives, capers, anchovy fillets, lemon zest, parsley, basil and red pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Return the prawns to the pan and toss well to coat.
|Total Fat||7.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||6.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g|