Serve yourself with the food that is delicious in taste and nutritious by nature. Try adding this easy Indian food recipe to your food menu to define the variety of food options to munch on. It's easy to cook and yummy to eat recipe.
- 3 Large Onions Cut Into Rings
- ½ Cup Corn Flour
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Pepper Crushed
- ¾ Tsp Salt
- As required Oil
1. In a medium bowl, mix together corn flour, flour, egg, milk, baking powder, pepper and salt.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil on medium heat for frying.
3. Dip the onion rings in the mixture and put them in oil.
4. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
|Total Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||27.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.1 g|