1. Sprinkle the zucchini slices all over with ½ tsp salt. Set aside.
2. Stir together the beans, pico de gallo and oregano in a medium bowl.
3. Arrange the following in layers a dish.
4. 4 of the tortilla halves, one-third of the bean mixture, one-third of the zucchini and ¼ cup of the cheese. Repeat twice, while packing down the layers.
5. Sprinkle with additional salt and the remaining ¼ cup cheese.
6. Microwave on high until the zucchini is fully cooked.
7. Remove from the microwave and loosely cover with foil to finish the cooking process, about 5 min.
|Total Carbohydrates||45 g|