Honey Chilli Potatoes With Sesame
- 5 Potatoes (Wedges)
- 1 Tsp Garlic Clove Minced
- 2 Tsp Red Chilli Paste
- 2 Tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 5 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- ½ Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 2 Stalks Spring Onion
1. Heat oil in nonstick pan and fry potatoes till crisp and golden.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in another nonstick pan and saute garlic and ginger for a minute.
3. Add in spring onion bulbs and saute till onions are soft. Add in chilli sauce, red chilli flakes, vinegar, sugar and honey and cook for 30 sec.
4. Add in salt mix well and lower heat. Add in potato wedges, mix well and add spring onion greens.
5. Add salt and mix well. Lower the heat and add fried potato wedges.
6. Mix well and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander.
|Total Carbohydrates||15.6 g|
|Total Fat||57.2 g|