Gluten Free Italian Frittata
- 1/3 cup shredded gluten free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3/8 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon and 2-¼ teaspoons milk
- 5/8 green onions, chopped
- 3/8 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon and 2-¼ teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir artichokes, tomatoes, and mushrooms until heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer mixture to baking dish.
3. Whisk eggs, milk, green onions, garlic, basil, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; pour eggs over mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.