Eggless French Toast
This is an amazing easy delicious healthy recipe to explore the new flavors of the bread, french toast that without eggs. Try it out today.
- 2 Cup Milk Boiled
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Custard Powder
- 2 Tbsp Butter Or Oil For Frying
- 4 Bread Slices
1. In a bowl, mix together milk, sugar and vanilla custard powder.
2. In a frying pan, heat ½ tbsp of butter on medium heat.
3. Take a slice and quickle dip in the milk mixture.
4. Cook the slice from both sides until golden brown. Repeat with all the slices.
|Total Carbohydrates||46 g|