Add a pinch of flavors in your healthy desserts with this delicious and easy to cook recipe. It's easy to cook delicious recipe for a healthy dessert menu. Ideal for healthy meal plans.
- 8532 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Shortening
- 2 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 14 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 200° F.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix together all ingredients until smooth.
4. Spread mixture over a baking sheet in a thin layer.
5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until mixture is melted and bubbly.
6. Allow to cool and break into pieces.
|Total Fat||3.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||22.4 g|