Chocolate Crunch & Raspberry Pots
Bid goodbye to your boring food menus. Try adding this delicious food recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth food cravings. It's a great combo of taste and nutrients. Try adding this for healthy meal ideas.
- 250 Gm Raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Cointreau
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- 100 Gm Dark Chocolate Bar
- 3 Tbsp Soya Milk
- 50 Gm Caster Sugar
- 6 Tsp Gluten Free Wheat Muesli
1. Arrange the raspberries into the four glasses.
2. Sprinkle ½ tbsp of Cointreau and orange zest.
3. Pour juice over each glass.
4. Set aside.
5. Melt the chocolate in a pan.
6. Add soya milk and mix to combine.
7. Pour over the each glass and set aside.
8. In a pan, add sugar and 3 tbsp water and cook for 6 to 7 minutes over medium heat the sugar melts and starts to turn golden brown.
9. Add muesli and mix to combine.
10. Pour onto a tray lined with baking parchment.
11. Allow to cool.
12. Then break into small pieces.
13. Top with caramel crunch.
14. Serve immediately.
|Total Fat||12.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||41.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6.8 g|