- 3/4 cup unsweetned cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix salt, sugar, cocoa powder, flour and baking powder along with vegetable oil, vanilla and water. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Spread the mix in a 9X13 inch ovenproof pan.
4. Bake the mix until the top is almost done and no longer shiny.
5. Let it cool down a bit before you cut it into squares.
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||25.6 g|