Try out this most delicious and easy to cook pancake recipe for breakfast menu. Try it out some maple syrup to taste it's best. Add some flavors to your desserts.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
3. Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour ¼-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes.
5. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|