Chipotle Orange Chicken
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Unsulfured Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Orange-Juice Concentrate Thawed
- 1 Tsp Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
1. Preheat grill on medium.
2. Season chicken with salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, chipotle pepper, vinegar, molasses and mustard.
4. Add chicken and toss to combine.
5. Cover and leave for at least 30 minutes.
6. Lightly oil the grill.
7. Place chicken on grill and cook for 4 minutes.
8. Turn the chicken and brush with the glaze and cook for 4 minutes.
|Total Fat||8.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|