Chinese Style Steamed Fish
- 2 Chopped Ginger
- 2 Garlic Clove Minced
- ¼ Cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/8 Cup Water
- 1½ Pound Halibut
- 3 Green Onion
- 2 Pieces Mushrooms
- 6 leaves Green Cabbage
1. Place half of the green onions on the bottom of a steaming bowl, then follow up with half of the mushrooms and cabbage, layering on top.
2. Place fish on the top of the veggie and sprinkle ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes over the fish.
3. Layer the remaining green onions, mushrooms and cabbage.
4. Drizzle soy sauce and water all over and place the steam bowl over a steam with 1 inch of boiling water. cover and steam for 15-20 min.5. Garnish with cilantro.
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g|