Chicken & Potato Curry
- 1 Star Anise
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- ¼ Cup Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tbsp Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 Onion Chopped Roughly
- 1 Pound Chicken Thighs Boneless
- 3 Boiled Potatoes Cubed
- ¼ Cup Tamarind Puree
- 1/8 Cup Unsalted Peanuts Roasted & Chopped Roughly
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tsp Fresh Ginger Grated Finely
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
2. Add star anise and cinnamon stick and saute for about 1 minute or till fragrant.
3. Now, add oil and heat it. Add curry paste and cook, stirring continuously for about 1 minute.
4. Add onion and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add chicken and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients except cilantro and bring to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve hot with the garnishing of cilantro.
|Total Fat||67 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||45.1 g|