Chicken & Basil Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts Skinless Boneless Cut Into 2-Inch
- 2 Small Serrano Peppers Seeded & Minced
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- Black Pepper Grounded To Taste
- 1½ Cups Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
1. In a large skillet, heat oil on high heat.2. Add garlic and saute for about 1 minute.
3. Add chicken and stir fry for about 4-5 minutes.
4. Add serrano peppers, fish sauce, soy sauce, broth, sugar and black pepper and bring to a gentle simmer.
5. Stir in basil and cook for about 1 minute.
6. Stir in lime juice and remove from heat. Serve hot.
|Total Fat||5.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||2.8 g|