Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- 7 Oz UncookMacaroni
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Tsp Minced Dried Onion
- 12 Cup Dry Mustard
- Crushed Potato Chips
1. Cook macaroni to desired doneness, drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350° F Spray casserole with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine all remaining casserole ingredients; stir to combine.
3. Add cooked macaroni, stir gently to mix. Pour mixture into casserole. Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
4. Bake at 350F for 25 to 35 minutes.
|Total Carbohydrates||45.1 g|