Cheesy Pizza Bread
- 16 oz ready made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 11/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper - To taste
1. Before we start cooking this dish, make sure that the pizza dough you are using is at the room temperature.
2. Grease a loaf pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
3. In a bowl, place olive oil and garlic and microwave for 30-45 seconds until it is fragrant. To this add salt and onion powder and let it cool down.
4. Place the dough on your work surface, make sure your put some flour on it as this dough is generally very sticky.
5. Use a knife to divide the dough into 1" pieces.
6. Take a bowl, toss these dough pieces into the oil mixture until they are completely coasted with it.
7. To the same bowl, add basil, cheese and pepperoni. Mix it all together and make sure the piece dough pieces don't stick together.
8. Place the mix in the loaf pan and top this mix with cheese.
9. Bake this bread in the middle rack until the top of the dish is beautifully golden.
10. Serve with your favorite dip/sauce.
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||44 g|