Caesar Salad Bites
Try out some new flavors of healthy salads. Have this healthy salad recipe to satisfy your hunger. Try out today to add a healthy meal recipe in your brunch menu.
- 2 Romaine Lettuce Hearts
- 3/2 Cup Caesar Dressing
- ½ Chopped Cucumber
- 1¼ Cup Small Seasoned Croutons
- 1 Cup Halved Grape Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. Separate romaine hearts into 24 medium leaves, and arrange on a large platter.
2. Spoon dressing lightly down center of each leaf.
3. Top with chopped cucumber and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|