Brown Rice Noodle Bowl With Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ Tbsp Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Garlic Clove Minced
- ½ Tsp Ginger Grated
- ¼ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Oz Gluten-Free Brown Rice Soba Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ Cups Broccoli Florets Chopped Small
- 3 Celery Stalks Chopped
- ¾ Cup Shelled Frozen Edamame
- 2 Carrots Julienned
- 2 Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
1. Make Teriyaki sauce; in a bow, whisk together vinegar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, coconut sugar, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
2. Set aside.
3. Bring water to a boil in a pan.
4. Add noodles and cook for 15 minutes until tender.
5. Drain and set aside.
6. Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
7. Saute broccoli florets, celery, and 2 tbsps of Teriyaki sauce for about 10 minutes.
8. Add edamame and carrot and cook for 5 minutes.
;9. Add noodles and remaining Teriyaki sauce and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened.
10. Top with green onion.
11. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
|Total Fat||8.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||44.4 g|