Try out this chicken recipe for easy healthy breakfast ideas. It's easy to cook and delicious healthy chicken recipe. It tastes best when served hot.
- 2 Cups Red & Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Pc Onion
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Pcs Italian Sausage
- 2 Tbsp Basil
- 1 Clove Garlic Chopped
- 1 Cup Zucchini
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
1. Cut the bell peppers in 1 cm squares, slice the onion in half rings and the zucchini likewise.
2. Remove the casings from the sausages and break the meat in pieces.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet to medium, add the onion rings and the garlic fry for 2 minutes, add the sausage meat and the zucchini.
4. Transfer the mix into a casserole dish, top with the Mozzarella and bake in an 325 F oven for 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with the basil and serve warm.
|Total Fat||42 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g|