Barbequed Mushroom Bao
- 8 Mushroom Caps
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1. Stuff mushrooms with the garlic and drizzle olive oil over each mushroom.
2. Oil a barbeque plate slightly and place it at medium temperature for 1-2 minute with the round of the mushroom facing down.
3. Checking occasionally, cook until mushrooms are browned at the bottom
4. Flip mushrooms over and cook for 2 min.
5. Flip again after 2 min, scooping in any garlic that has fallen off.
6. Using a pair of tongs, lightly tap each mushroom around several areas outside it to ensure it remains juicy.
7. Cook for 5 more min and serve!
|Total Carbohydrates||3.6 g|
|Total Fat||3.6 g|