Make this amazing and delicious recipe for your easy to cook healthy desserts. With amazing flavors, it's high on nutritious content. Try it with some walnuts to taste it's best.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl combine all dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, protein powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a large bowl combine all wet ingredients: bananas, egg whites, almond milk, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
4. Slowly pour and stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until everything is well mixed.
5. Pour the batter into a greased 8x5 in. or 8x8 in. baking dish.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes; remove from oven and cool for 15-20 minutes.
7. Cut into 8 squares and enjoy.
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|