Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Medium Pcs Sweet Potatoes (Peeled)
- 2 Tbsp Good Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt To Taste
- ½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Halve the sweet potatoes lengthwise & cut each half into 3 long spears. Place them on a sheet pan & toss with the olive oil. Spread the potatoes in one layer. Combine the brown sugar, salt, & pepper & sprinkle on the potatoes. Bake for 15 minutes & then turn with a spatula. Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Sprinkle lightly with salt & serve hot.