Baked Chicken & Wild Rice With Onion & Tarragon
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast Halves
- ½ Cups Celery Chopped
- ½ Cups Onions Chopped
- 1 Tsp Fresh Tarragon
- ½ Cups Dry White Wine
- ¾ Cup Long Grain Rice
- ¾ Cup Wild Rice
1. Bring 1 cup of the chicken broth to a boil in a nonstick pan.
2. Add chicken, celery, onions and tarragon and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. Preheat oven to 300 F.
5. Place remaining 1 cup broth and rice in a baking dish.
6. Add cooked chicken and vegetables.
7. Transfer to the hot oven.
8. Bake for 60 minutes until rice is done.
|Total Fat||6.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||38.9 g|