Baked Bell Peppers With Mixed Beans
- 4 Bell peppers, any color
- 1 Onion,diced
- 2 Cups cooked brown rice
- 10 Oz tomatoes, diced
- 1 15 Oz can of mixed beans in any flavor sauce of your choice
- ½ Cup fat free cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, Mix all ingredients except bell peppers & cheddar cheese.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste.
4. Cut top of bell peppers, clean the inside, rinse well.
5. Stuff the mixture & sprinkle cheddar cheese on top on each bell pepper.
6. Add 1/2 cup water to shallow baking dish.
7. Place bell peppers & cook for 30 minutes or until they are tender.
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||52 g|