- ½ Cup Parmesan (Freshly Grated)
- 1 Sleeve Buttery Rectangular Crackers
- 1 Lb Bacon (Sliced, Cut In ½)
1. Preheat the oven to 250F.
2. Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker & wrap tightly with a strip of bacon. Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet & put the baking sheets on the oven rack. Bake for 2 hours, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.
3. Cook's note: You can also bake at 350 F for 40 minutes if you're in a hurry!