- 2, 4-Oz Packs Frozen Acai Puree (Unsweetened)
- 1 Medium Banana
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Granola
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes (Unsweetened)
1. Break the frozen acai up a little by slapping the sealed packets on the countertop or hitting them with a meat mallet.
2. Blend the berries with ½ the banana, ¼ cup of the blueberries & the honey in the blender, stopping to stir & break up the mixture as needed, until it's the consistency of a thick smoothie; transfer to a cereal bowl.
3. Slice the remaining ½ banana. Arrange the slices, the remaining ¼ cup blueberries, granola, pomegranate seeds & coconut flakes in neat piles or rows on top of the acai.
|Total Fat||14.95 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||80 g|