Baked Avocado FriesWith Yoghurt Dip
- 1 Pc Avocado
- 2 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Tsp Grated Garlic
- 2 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
1. First combine the yoghurt with the garlic, cilantro and lemon juice in a bowl, season and set aside.
2. Pre-heat an oven to 375 F.
3. Grind the Macadamia nuts in a food processor.
4. Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed, cut each half in wedges and scoop each wedge from the skin.
5. Whisk the egg white slightly.
6. Dip the avocado wedges in the egg white and coat with the grinded nuts.
place on a baking sheet.
7. Bake the wedges for 25 minutes in the oven, turning them halfway the process.
8. Serve with the dip.